A marketing consultant works with companies to create and implement marketing strategies. These strategies are centered on the core of the business and what services and products they offer.
A consultant helps create a detailed marketing plan, determine the marketing message, and identify the appropriate marketing mix to get the message out.
They will then follow the plan through, and work to execute and implement the marketing strategy.
They will monitor results, tweak as necessary and ensure that the companies get the best results from their marketing efforts.
As consultants, we assist businesses, organizations, and entrepreneurs with creating a marketing plan that accomplishes a set of objectives and/or goal.
- how do we best engage with existing clients?
- how do we best enhance our visibility and reach new customers?
- how do we entice a consumer to try a product or service?
- what are the best advertising platforms to reach my target audience?
We ask questions throughout the consultation process to develop a comprehensive and strategic marketing “plan of attack”.
- Identify new opportunities to engage with existing and new clients
- Evaluate existing marketing materials, social media and advertising, determining how successfully these target customers and generate sales
- Shape company branding, the identity of a company and how well it resonates with the desired demographic (is it professional? unique? recognizable?)
- Manage the brand if something happens to damage a company’s reputation – damage control so to speak
- Maximize lifetime customer value by getting former customers to return more often, perhaps with new product or service opportunities
- Improve client engagement through social media, creating innovative campaigns on various media that are integrated for optimal success and managing interactions with customers
- Coordinate content platforms such as website, blog and landing pages
- Write content mindful of Search Engine Optimization keywords to generate organic search engine rankings
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns, online advertising, mobile and local marketing
- Track and review analytics and conversions to benchmark success and achieve optimal results